Membership in the Janesville Woman’s Club Association is open to all adults (21 & over) who have fully paid any current dues and fees.
Membership consists of three classes: Active, Contributing, and Patroness.
- Active – Annual dues: $45
- An active member is expected to take an active part in JWCA activities
- Contributing – Annual dues: $55
- A contributing member has all the privileges of the Club, but is not required to take an active part in JWCA activities
- Patroness – Annual dues: $85
- A patroness member designation is granted based on monetary contributions
There are also Life Member Options for each level that require a one-time only payment:
- Active – $500
- Contributing – $700
- Patroness – $1,000
A contribution of $25 from each member’s dues is made to the Foundation for the Preservation of 108 South Jackson Street to operate the building. These dues shall be payable on or before May 31st of each year. Each member shall be entitled to one vote on any matter to a vote of the Members. The Board of Directors shall determine the amount of dues.
Please contact us to find out more about becoming a member.Contact Us